With the 360 ES series balances, Precisa is setting new standards: innovative, high-tech instrumentation which includes the latest technical developments, unique performance features, best user-interface and the most modern design to establish the 360 ES series as the very bench-mark for modern laboratory technology.
The 360 ES series owes its extremely high reliability and durability to the well-known competence of Precisa’s engineering and development. The weighing cell is of the highest mechanical quality, operates extremely precisely.
The structured access to the balance menu and the clearly presented, easy to read backlit LCD offer simplicity of operation.
- Fully automatic internal calibration system, programmable time and temperature controlled (SCS)
- Draft shield with ambidextrous operation
- Die-cast aluminium housing of the balance
- Clock with date and time
- High contrast backlit liquid crystal display
- High resolution weighing cell with optimised electronic control
- USB device and RS232/V24 bi-directional interface as standard
- Upgrading via Internet
- Multi-user memory (MUM)
Precisa-Series-360-ES.pdf (196 downloads)