With the 360 EP series balances, Precisa is setting new standards: innovative, high-tech instrumentation which includes the latest technical developments, unique performance features, best user-interface and the most modern design to establish the 360 EP series as the very bench-mark for modern laboratory technology.
The 360 series owes its extremely high reliability and durability to the well-known competence of Precisa’s engineering and development. The weighing cell is of the highest mechanical quality, operates extremely precisely.
- Fully automatic internal calibration system, programmable time and temperature controlled (SCS)
- Draft shield with ambidextrous operation
- Die-cast aluminium housing of the balance
- Clock with date and time
- High contrast liquid crystal graphic display with high resolution
- High resolution weighing cell with optimised electronic control
- USB device and RS232/V24 bi-directional interface as standard
- Upgrading via Internet
- Multi-user memory (MUM)
Precisa-Series-360.pdf (174 downloads)